Tuesday 22 November 2011

runner's blues

So on the 4th of December (11 days away), it is 12 weeks until the marathon I want to run.
.....and currently I am banned  from running by the physio. I was allowed to go for an 'interval' run, 2min walking 1 min running, felt like such a loser cos everyone watching must of thought I was so unfit and lazy!
Not my fault people, not my fault.
But am starting to get seriously worried, that I'm not going to be able to start training in time :(

So haven't been able to make much progress on the to do list.

I had to find a GP in welly, and so I rang the closest medical clinic to me, and I get
"we're not taking any new patients outside of island bay"
"but you're my closest medical centre, where else should I go?"
 " I  don't know, ring A & E"
...bitch

I had to ring back and name drop my boyfriend, and call him my 'partner' *shudder*, to get in. I kid you not. It's like a bloody country club!

No comments:

Post a Comment